These school systems are intended to make the operation of routine but important tasks in schools streamlined and more efficient.
We welcome feedback on their operation and especially suggestions for improvements or new functionality.
The system consists of a number of
Modules that an
Administrator can enable and that are then operated by
Managers and other staff.
- To get started it is first necessary to have a school set up! This can be done easily using the Register page for the main application.
- NOTE - schools using the system in groups (e.g. in a MAT) need to be set up centrally so that they are linked to others in their group.
- Each school account has an initial trial period of 14 days, where all facilities are functional at no cost. To continue using the system after the trial period you will need to subscribe to the service.
- Register your school. As the registering user your account will be setup as the first
Administrator. It is recommended that more than one account is an
Administrator - but not too many should be!
Administrators can do anything including remove other
- Setup a few other key users. Each user you set up will receive a welcome email in order to validate their email address. DOn't invite too many people initially until you have the system set up ready for use.